Summer Camps BY Paulo

The topic I will talk about is summer camps. There are a big variety of summer camps, and each one has got its own rules and activities related to their designation for example, the math camp, the robotic camp, the science camp, adventure camp and so many more.

In summer camps we have many occupations according to the main issue but in general we may experience things like: go-karting, quad biking, archery, caving, orienturing, climbing, problem solving, surfing, fencing,survival games, treasure hunt, and so on.

Going to summer camps has advantages like becoming more independent, getting outside and enjoying the fresh air,  improving self-confidence, learning and developing skills, living unforgettable experiences, and making long-lasting friendships but not everything is good. There are always the negative aspects. During the time we spend in the summer camps we are away from our parents, family and friends and some camps may be very expensive.

In my opinion the summer camps are a very healthy way for teenagers to have the possibility of being with other mates, and having fun without playing computer or watching TV. Of all the types of summer camps my favourite is the technology one. That way we can learn new things by experiencing them. I really would like to try archery, fencing, quad biking, survival games and karting. I´m sure they are amazing sports.